DefinitionsPersonal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a person or business whose Personal Data is being Processed. We/us (either capitalized or not) – Third Life Creative Ltd
Data we gatherInformation you have provided
This might be your e-mail address, name, billing address, registered business address etc – information that is necessary for delivering the service you have commissioned us to provide.
Publicly available information
We may occasionally deem it necessary to gather publicly available information about you or your business for the purposes of making commercial decisions.
How your information is usedWe use your Personal Data in order to:
- provide a service to you. This includes for example registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
- enhance your customer experience;
- fulfil an obligation under law or contract;
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent. On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing;
How we secure your dataWe do our best to keep your Personal Data safe and employ safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS and ecrypted email). Our systems are closely monitored for possible vulnerabilities and attacks and have enterprise-grade security suites (including anti-virus and firewalls) in operation at all times.
Bank details and specific contact information may be present on purchase orders and invoices received from you. This data will be used for the purposes of both submitting and receiving payments and filing tax / vat returns. This data will be stored in accordance with business regulations on my computer systems and within our online accounts package which is protected by industry-strength encryption, strong passwords and 2-factor mobile authentication.
- We use a secure, cloud-based email service that is protected by industry-strength encryption technologies, very strong passwords and 2-factor mobile authentication.
- Copies of emails are not stored or archived on any computer systems.
- Emails are never forwarded to third parties under any circumstances. In the event that information or screenshots need to be forwarded to a third party to allow them to complete a task, this will be copied into a new email originating from a Third Life Creative account.
- Emails are only stored for as long as necessary to complete a project, to comply with business law or for potential legal matters. Exceptions to this include emails that may contain important reference materials relating to ongoing projects.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required to enable this website to function and to make it possible to provide you with video and interactive content.